Womens Girdles Should I Wear A Girdle Under My Suit?

Should i wear a girdle under my suit? - womens girdles

I propose to look at my previous questions before he answered.
I went into the store and told me to wear normal socks. She said she understood, but the trick was to do something right. She turned around and went with something just as http://www.fredericks.com/category.asp?catalog 5Fname = &%% 5Fname = Panties Holiday2002 category can be described in Control & page = 1 (i no, the page itself is alarming, and it took a while to find it) to be found. It made me try this and said it might work. She said that, if not available, you should probably start with pants woman, because she said my body in this way best suited. What should I do?

I swear I'm not inventing reasons to give his opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment