Mucus Immediately Before Period Due Can You Not Have A Period And Ovulate Still?

Can you not have a period and ovulate still? - mucus immediately before period due

So I just read this ....

The cervical mucus is produced by the mucous membrane of the cervix of women. during their monthly cycles. Have immediately after menstruation, most women several days, "no mucus or dryness. Then the rule over time dull and sticky, then exchange a brief clear and smooth, before ovulation. During the period of clear and slippery," egg " but extends between the fingers. This is a sign that she was in her fertile phase.

^ ^ Well, when I was in on it .. My last shot was in November 08, expired on 13 February I had some time in January and February, March or April, but still nothing, but ... Yesterday and today, after the toilets clean and had white mucus, the role of fatigue .... Taxes before my husband was in May, more or less in use ..... The question is why ovulation and after a while I'm not one, not get thrown'm egg ovulation?


Months, a mother and her child 20 years TTC # 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment