Non Profit Credit Counseling Services Does Anyone Know Of A Good Non-profit Debt Counseling Service?

Does anyone know of a good non-profit debt counseling service? - non profit credit counseling services

I look forward to seeing you deal with any of my guilt. I looked at various options, but my credit is too bad for a different type of loan. I just got a "contribution" of a company from debt relief in order to solve my problems, but I am a bit suspicious because I have heard many bad things about these companies. He is someone who is here) has been (or earlier success with a third service worked non-profit debt counseling? If so, who and what's your experience? Any other advice I can offer is greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

CatDad said...

CCCS (Consumer Credit Counseling Service) is a non-profit service, which is partly funded by the industry of credit cards. You can bet on a payment plan and reduce or even eliminate interest ... They needed, cut the cards. Note: You do not negotiate settlements ... only interest payments. For your information: If you are in debt program, as noted in the credit files and obtaining a mortgage or car loan will be difficult or impossible, whereas on the agenda.

Free of debt counseling service can be found on TV Steer ... no matter how good your "switched Feel Good" ads.

Judy said...

Consumer Credit Counseling seems simple - a relative of mine used and seemed honest. They have cut their credit cards, even if it work with you.

Duane said...

I was used by others, the Consumer Credit Counseling Service have said that is a good idea. Get all that said, not sure.

Another I've heard good things about the guilt has solutions.

Good luck and do not give up, because I've been where you are now fired in bankruptcy and identity theft!

Go to my website and read everything because I'm sure it helps!

Post a Comment